Actress here 🙂
I am so incredibly humbled to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! Any recognition big or small means so much, especially as a new blogger. I've had this Blog up and running for, give or take, three weeks and I have been so blessed to come in contact with readers that comprehend what people around me in my day to day life do not. It has made me so happy to find people that think like me. That appreciate my writing and relate to my topics. Everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful and I am so very grateful to you. So thank you Shinging Gem for the nomination. It means a whole lot!
I have never opened my thoughts to the world like I do here. I have never shown anyone (except my 11th grade English teacher) my short stories. There was a lot of anxiety linked with sharing my writing, but I am glad that I have. No regrets.
What makes a Versatile Blogger?
"Consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page."- Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger award gives prominence to bloggers with passion!
What are the rules for the nominees?
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Common courtesy! Thank the person who nominated you. Link them into your "Versatile Blogger Award" response!
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and don't forget to let them know!
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Share the logo of Versatile Blogger as your featured Image in your post and display the rules for the next nominees.
What are seven facts about myself?
- I am Bilingual. (English + German)
- I'm an African-American.
- R.L. Stine's Goosebumps book series is what turned me into a bookworm, starting at age 8.
- Currently, Gillian Flynn (author of Gone Girl) is my favourite author.
- No matter where it is, the ocean is my favourite spot.
- I have a Bachelors Degree in Musical Theater.
- I play guitar.
Bloggers I nominate for 'The Versatile Blogger Award'
- Kenyanito Wendo
- The Ceaseless Reader Writes
- Surviving Earthling
- Courageous Yoga Chick
- Life, Family, Good Food
- ADVENTURES OF A BOSS(NIAN)
- Aussie Mummy Blogger
- Writers Retreat
- Wonderful Treasures
- Harmony Loves Exploring
- Revelation 70
These are the 15 Bloggers I have chosen. The ones that inspire and keep me interested! There are numerous blogs that I would add, but I have to abide by the rules and I have also taken into account the people that haven't won this award yet!
Congratulations to everyone! Know that your words are resinating with at least one person 🙂 ME!
Stay tuned and stay woke,
Actress In Reality