On this day, my one month blogging anniversary, I don’t know what to say anymore except:
I appreciate getting so much love from my blogger peers. Very overwhelmed and grateful to superwifeandmummy! Check out her blog and show her some love 😀
The Duties of a Real Neat Blog Award nominee:
- Use the Award Logo as your Featured Image.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Unique Blogger Award.
- Common courtesy! Thank the person who nominated you. Link them into your “Unique Blogger Award” response!
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers for the same award.
- Ask the people you nominate 7 questions.
- What’s an interesting thing you have read or seen this week? This week I read Paula Hawkin’s (author of ‘The Girl On A Train’) long awaited 2nd novel ‘Into The Water’. I am a BIG fan of her first novel which made me curious about the second. It too is a pretty decent read, however, I’ve read books that really grip me faster than this one. It is a bit complicated as it is told from the point of view of a whole town, but it is a very creative fresh story. Never read anything like it. 6.5/10
- What do you prefer, sitting alone in a room reading or going out partying? I’m just not much of a party person. I try, but I last two hours tops. Plus, I’m a lightweight, so I’m drunk fast and tired even faster. I’ll take the book anytime!
- Do you prefer digital reading (PDF, kindle, etc) or traditional books? Traditional books for sure! There’s something satisfying about turning a page. That accomplished feeling you get at the end of the book.
- What’s the closest thing to real magic? The power of music.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done? I engaged in an affaire with a cruise ship officer and proceeded to fall in love, no matter how hard I tired not to.
- Your favorite quote: ‘Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.’- Neale Donald Walsch
- You can do anything you want for 24 hours with no restraints, constraints or caveats: what would you do? Catch a free flight to NYC, take a taxi to the Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway, knock out Lexi Lawson (currently playing Eliza Hamilton) and take her place in that evenings performance.
I too ask these 7 questions, they are good ones!
- scatteredscripturient ( I am in love with her blog! Very well written, relevant topics, a strong voice, great pictures and a very elegant website outline. )
- Millennial Millions (Very helpful blog! Love the travel tips. Great content!)
Thank you again for this award. I highly appreciate the love and interest and hope I can continually keep you reading! 😀
Stay tuned and stay woke!