I thank you kindly, Vikram for the nomination! Check out his unique blog on his personal thoughts and experiences 🙂
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster in German means dearest, favourite. It was created in 2011 and it is given by bloggers to other bloggers who are newbies.
The Duties of a Liebster Award nominee:
- Use the Award Logo as your Featured Image.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Liebster Award.
- Common courtesy! Thank the person who nominated you. Link them into your “Liebster Award” response!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers with under 200 followers the same award .
- Ask the people you nominate 11 questions.
My answers/ the questions I also ask my nominees:
- What is your hobby other than blogging? I have a number of hobbies most of which I was able to turn into jobs. Singing, dancing, acting, reading, sketching, photography, yoga, travelling.
- Which place would you like to visit at least once in your life and why? I have been many places, but Austrailia is still a goal of mine! I was fortunate enough to see New Zealand on my year of travels, however I didn’t quite make it over.
- Which movie or tv show do you think is the best based on the story and why? I quite enjoyed ‘Gone Girl’ the movie. Firstly because I adore Ben Affleck and secondly, it was a perfect portrayal. Obviously reading the book you get so much more detail and understanding, but I thought the acting and cast of the movie were a perfect match. It told enough for a movie and immediately made me want to read the book to get all that juicy specifics.
- What is your fantasy wish? I don’t have one.
- Which novel or book do you like and what is the current one you are reading (if any)? I’m currently battling my way through ‘IT’ by Steven King. A little goal I’ve set for myself, since the movie remake is coming out soon!
- Do you believe in ‘true love’? Absolutely.
- How important do you think encouragement is? Incredibly important. Isn’t what we all strive on? How we keep going?
- What is the best of your virtues? My level of sympathy is through the roof.
- Name one food that you would never stop liking ever. Spinach.
- How do you manage your work/studies and writing time? Currently, not well, still trying to find my balance.
- How do you overcome writer’s block? I welcome it. I don’t succumb to frustration. If I’m not meant to write for a little while I won’t and I’ll start back up onceI find that new inspiration. Trust yourself enough to know it will eventually pass.
My nominees in no specific order:
Keep doing what you’re doing!
Stay tuned and stay woke!
Actress In Reality