Bloggers you truly spoil me! I remember debating for months on whether I should create this blog, feelings of fear und failure swirling prominently through my brain. What if no one likes my content? What if failure is the only option?
Thankfully it is not the case. I am so grateful and still do get pleasantly surprised every time someone nominates me for these awards. Big or small it is so lovely to know that someone enjoys and sees something in your words. So thank you Mo-Mo Talk !
This award is especially humbling!
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
All I ever wanted was to be heard and to encourage others to speak. 🙂
The Duties of a Mystery Blogger Award nominee:
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share 5 links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three Things About Myself:
- I am obsessed with horror movies. It is my dream to play in one. Be the one that survive the whole ordeal to the end and then die suddenly before they sneakily hint at a sequel x’D
- Coffee is my drug.
- I have 5 hidden tattoos.
5 questions from Mo-Mo Talk:
- What’s your favourite season and why? Autumn. It’s a time of beautiful imperfection. The leaves corroding into lively colors. The crisp wind blowing, sun shining, rain, darkness. Plus, the fashion is my favourite. Gorgeous coats and scarves, sweaters and jeans paired with the perfect boots ❤
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Too many locations to list! I have traveled a lot, took a whole year out to travel once around the world. It wasn’t enough. I still have so far to go and places to revisit!
- What’s the first film you remember seeing? The first film I’ve seen as a child, in a cinema, was Pocahontas in 1995. I remember sitting in the cinema with my parents on either side. The previews started and back then after the previews the curtains would close once more giving everyone one more chance to go to the bathroom/get snacks. Once the previews were over and the curtains closed my parents told me (as a joke) that it was time to go and I cried and cried, thinking we had to go home without watching the actual movie :’D
- Who’s your biggest on-screen crush whom you’d love to meet and why? Christoph Waltz & Kevin Spacey. Two of the most brilliant actors I’ve ever come across.
- What’s your favourite quote? ‘Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.’- Neale Donald Walsch
- Wannabe Teacher (thoroughly enjoy reading his journey to teaching)
- Lisa Lennon (amazingly vast content!)
- Sage (a refreshingly honest blog)
(I will continue adding to this list as time goes on)
The 5 questions for my nominees:
- What person were you in high school? (jock, popular, class-clown, etc)
- Who is your all-time favourite author?
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits/entities?
- Do you love yourself?
- What is your favourite lyric?
Congrats to the nominees, I love your content, you keep me motivated and interested! Keep it up!
Stay tuned and stay woke,